Monday 11 May 2015

Customers Excellent Service from 15mm.co.uk


A quick and short post across our three blogs today.  Alternative Armies, 15mm.co.uk and The Ion Age are all part of one company of which I am the creative manager.  Its a varied job with a lot of responsibility in many areas.  On top of the office work and the creation of wargames and content as well as design briefs for new miniatures I also oversee the websites and the photography and product construction too.  Finally as part of my role I speak to customers and to wargamers.  

I do this often outside of normal working hours and at weekends too.  In fact I take such great pride in my role and the company that I answer every single message and email sent to us or to me.  Every order passes through my hands at least once and all questions are addressed by myself.

Over on The Miniatures Page the level of service we offer has been raised by several customers and I wanted to provide a link to the page.  Its not about blowing our own trumpet but rather after a simply awesome month of April it cheered me greatly to see this thread.  Thank you to all who choose to spend their hard earned money with us on products thought up, designed and manufactured from here in the UK.

Thanks for your time.

Gavin Syme (GBS)

No comments:

Post a Comment